2. Hyperlinks are Not Endorsements. A link from the Site to a non-WRALLP website does not mean that WRALLP endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, functioning or use of such website, and you enter any such website at your own risk. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever websites or other online materials that you select for use are free of viruses and other items of a destructive nature.
3. Description of Site. “Site” encompasses the WRALLP website and all of its content and policies, any modifications, updates, enhancements, revisions, new features, and/or the addition of any new web properties. WRALLP reserves the right to make any Site changes at any time and without prior notice.
4. Site Use Restrictions. The Site is provided for general information only. You will not (i) post on or transmit to the Site any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, or unlawful materials or any materials that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, whether under statute, common law or equitable principles, or otherwise violate any law; (ii) modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, mirror, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, lease, rent, sublicense, loan, share, give away or donate any information obtained from the Site without written authorization from WRALLP; or (iii) use the Site in any manner that violates any applicable laws, regulations, orders, or other restrictions.
6. Termination. WRALLP reserves the right to terminate at any time, at its sole discretion, the Site and/or your use of the Site.
7. Information. You agree to provide WRALLP with correct personal information, and to update such information on the Site promptly as reasonably necessary.
8. Feedback is the Property of WRALLP. To the extent permitted by applicable law, any comments or materials (collectively "Feedback") sent to WRALLP including but not limited to questions, submissions, suggestions, ideas, postings, comments or the like shall become the property of WRALLP upon receipt. WRALLP shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and shall be free to modify, copy, perform, publish, transmit, reproduce, use, exhibit, disclose, display, transform, copyright, create derivative works, distribute the Feedback to others and otherwise exploit the Feedback without limitation. Further, WRALLP shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
9. Notices and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. WRALLP will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). Pursuant to the DMCA, written notification of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for WRALLP in accordance with the DMCA: Whitman, Requardt & Associates, LLP, Attention DMCA Designated Agent, 801 South Caroline Street, Baltimore, MD 21231; Phone: 410-235-3450; Fax: 410-243-5716; E-Mail email@example.com.
11. Indemnification. You will indemnify, defend and hold WRALLP harmless against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, suits, damages and disputes, including attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of the Site.
Whitman, Requardt & Associates, LLP
801 South Caroline Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Last Updated on 10/12/2006
Collection of your Personal Information
During your interactions with the Site, WRALLP may request personal information from you. WRALLP currently does not use personal information other than to process your request that required you to submit personal information, to use the information for the purposes for which it was submitted, to notify users of pertinent information and for record-keeping purposes. WRALLP does not make any visitor-provided information available to third parties.
Use of your Personal Information
WRALLP may use server logs to record a visitor's Internet Protocol (IP) address and to collect general information about the visit to the Site, such as the time and length of the visit, and the web pages accessed during the visit. WRALLP may use this information for Site management and performance monitoring only. WRALLP does not make any of this information available to third parties.
WRALLP Web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on WRALLP or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of WRALLP; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of WRALLP, or the public.
Links to Other Sites
The Site is a general audience site which is neither designed nor intended to collect personal information from children who are under the age of 13. In order to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, children under the age of 13 should not provide any personal information to the Site.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you complete information requested on the Site, or register with WRALLP site or services, a cookie helps WRALLP to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as addresses, contact people, and so on. When you return to the same WRALLP Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the WRALLP features that you customized. We do not make any cookie information available to third parties.
Security of your Personal Information
WRALLP uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that any information you give to WRALLP is stored and maintained in a secure environment.
If you have difficulty obtaining information from the Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get the material in another format. You should provide the URL of the Site referencing that information.
Last Updated on 10/12/2006